Wow, I’ve been pretty busy. It’s been about two weeks since my last post!
Like I said, I’ve been pretty busy lately and have refocused my priorities… so I’m probably going to slow down a bit on the meaty posting. With that said, I may actually be posting more due to my new implementation of the Tidbits category. If you take a look at my previous post, you will know what I mean.
On the reals, Paula and I have been hosting visitors for the past four weeks… almost straight through! First, my parents were out here for about two weeks during the holidays, then Paula’s parents came out, then my friend Adam came out for the past weekend.
Our next visitors will be here in about three weeks when Obed, Kartik, Samp, and Delaney come out for an extended President’s Day weekend. I can’t wait!
On that note, I’ve been thinking about how I want to update The Blackout Boys site… and I think the plan is pretty much complete. I just have to implement it. So, be on the lookout!
Other things going on:
- My friend Nicole D’Ambrosio has been kicking some ass on the Apprentice.
- My friend Audrey has started a new blog.
- I upgraded all of my blogs, which is why the sidebar -> is a little messed up.
- Delaney proposed to Claire on New Year’s Eve… she said yes!
- Brenda and Travis also got engaged last weekend.
And that’s about it, for now! Oh yeah…